Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekly Project



Okay, this week's project: write a one page paper on the art of Andy Goldsworthy. Be specific! No general emotional responses. Address something (an idea, a theme, one installation) in a direct way. One way to think of it . . . imagine yourself famous 2 years from now. An interviewer asks you: "I see strange intersections between your work and that of the artist Andy Goldsworthy -- I know it's odd since you're a technology designer and he's a nature artist, but is there anything to that? Did you ever watch his movie "Rivers and Tides?"

Also, if you have not, please send me an electronic version of your mid-term. It's not 100% necessary, but I always like to have a clean copy on file for you. . . .

I posted a clip below for Yoav and Grace -- you can find the whole movie online though, albeit at low resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment