(0UT 0F THE INTERNET AND) INT0 THE NIGHT
CUNNILINGUS IN N0RTH K0REA
AND. . . .
7 Random Things About Graphic Design
1. The Michelin man has a name, Monsieur Bibendum. He’s also a century old.
2. The Nike swoosh was designed by Carolyn Davidson in 1971, while she was a student at Portland State University. She was paid $35.
3. Woody Allen uses the same typeface in the titles and credits of nearly all of his movies. The typeface is Windsor.4. According to Salary.com, the median salary for a graphic designer in the United States is $45,704.
5. The worlds first website(as we know them today) was launched in 1992. You can still visit the URL here.
6.Newly defunct The Designers Republic was hired to design the in-game artwork, packaging and manual for The Wipeout video game series as part of a carefully marketed ploy to position the game among the “fashionable, club-going, music-buying” audience the publisher was trying to attract. The results make Wipeout games some of the most visually stunning ever.
7. The Red Cross is known as The Red Crescent in Muslim countries. Its logo also changes from a cross to a crescent.
Poached from: http://tishon.wordpress.com/2009/02/06/25-random-things-about-graphic-design-and-stuff/